This is a very clean 2000 Honda Gold Wing GL1500SE that is ready to tour any place you want to go. It is priced at just $4,499 and must be seen in person to fully appreciate just what a tremendous value this is.
New for 2000
• Distinctive 25th Anniversary Edition badges mounted on the trunk, chrome front fairing garnish above the headlight, and the console.
• Chromed engine valve covers.
• High-contrast black instrument faces are easy to read.
• New two-tone Pearl Blue/Pearl Dark Blue and Pearl White/Pearl Gray Green.
Exclusive SE Features
• Adjustable and closeable windshield vent routes fresh air to the rider’s face or chest.
• Two-way adjustable passenger footrests.
• Foot-warming system channels engine-heated air over the rider’s feet and is controlled by a fairing-mounted knob.
• Fully illuminated handlebar and radio switches.
• Rear spoiler-mounted running light/stoplight.
• Full-logic 25-watt stereo audio system with auto-loading, auto-reverse cassette mechanism, seek, scan, tape music search, auto volume control and intercom.
• Forty-channel CB radio.
• Four speakers for superb audio.
• 1520cc liquid-cooled horizontally opposed six-cylinder engine is rubber-mounted for exceptional smoothness, placed low in the chassis for superb maneuverability, and produces more torque than any other engine in its class.
• Slow-speed reverse system.
• Maintenance-free hydraulic valve adjusters and a quiet, reliable belt-drive camshaft system.
• Two computer-monitored 36mm constant-velocity (CV) downdraft carburetors.
• Exhaust tips feature Valkyrie-inspired triple-tip diffusers and provide a throaty exhaust note.
• Precise-shifting five-speed transmission includes overdrive fifth.
• Efficient six-into-two exhaust system.
• Smooth, quiet and virtually lash-free shaft-drive system.
• Powerful, 546-watt alternator.
• Maintenance-free hydraulic clutch.
• Large-capacity dual radiators.
• Digital ignition system.
• Computer-designed steel frame offers exceptional strength.
• Plush, 41mm front fork offers a compliant, controlled ride.
• Torque Reactive Anti-dive Control (TRAC) reduces front-end dive during braking.
• Air-adjustable front and rear suspension for varying loads and conditions. On-board compressor makes it easy to adjust rear suspension pressure.
• Honda’s integrated triple-disc braking system offers exceptional stopping power.
• Cast aluminum wheels are lightweight and strong.
• Enormous, 6.3-gallon fuel tank offers exceptional touring range.
• Ergonomically designed seat with plush passenger backrest.
• High-mileage touring tires.
• Chrome cylinder head covers feature integrally cast “1500” emblem, highlighted by engine guard design.
• Beautiful front lighting signature and rear lighting array.
• Attractive chrome-plated front fairing garnish and rear trunk trim enhance appearance.
• Full-time fairing-integrated running lights.
• Superbly comfortable rider and passenger seats provide unparalleled comfort and support.
• Specially designed luggage features an integrated, centrally located locking system and more usable storage capacity than any other touring machine.
• Soft, removable trunk and saddlebag inner bags.
• Large, easily adjustable windshield offers unparalleled wind and weather protection for the rider and passenger.
• Electronic cruise control system.
• Self-canceling turn signals.
• Handlebar switches and controls use internationally approved ISO graphic symbols instead of word labels.
• On-board air compressor system with auxiliary outlet.
• Extensive tool kit.
• Dual helmet locks.
• Fold-down antennas for easy storage.
• Padded passenger handrails.
• Dual horns.
• Flow-through ventilation system.
• Handy storage compartments in passenger armrests.
• Low, 29.1-inch seat height and narrow sidecovers allow easy footing at stops, increasing rider confidence and machine handling ease.
• Dual headlights.
• Easy-to-use centerstand.
• Convenient ignition switch/fork lock for added security.
• Three-year limited warranty on factory-installed audio system.
• Transferable three-year unlimited-mileage limited warranty.